At Middletown Dental Center, we pride ourselves on providing the Louisville, KY community with exceptional dental care. Our goal is to provide all patients with total smile satisfaction, which is why we care for all your dental needs under one roof. From general dentistry to emergency procedures, we utilize the latest technology to create beautiful, healthy smiles. Whether it’s time for a routine cleaning or you’re ready for a total smile transformation, Dr. Ehsani and his team will deliver the results you deserve. To schedule an appointment with our dental office call now at (502) 326-8000.
Creating Smiles That Last
Being intentional about routine oral care can mean the difference between having a healthy smile and losing teeth later into adulthood. Here at Middletown Dental Center, we take oral health seriously because we believe a healthy smile is a beautiful smile! We go to great lengths to help patients avoid and treat gum disease, tooth decay, stained teeth, and more. Our highly trained dentists offer the best in dental technology to ensure optimal oral health for the years to come.
Patient comfort is our top concern. We strive to create a welcoming, relaxing environment that makes a visit to the dentist a pleasant experience.
Our Dental Services Include:
- General – it’s important to schedule dental exams and cleanings at least twice a year for optimal oral health. We provide routine dental care for everyone in the family and address all your dental concerns.
- Traditional and clear braces - we proudly offer Invisalign and complete orthodontic care, including brightly colored styles for kids and classic looks preferred by most adults.
- Implants – having a dental implant secured to the jawbone helps replace the root of a missing tooth and mimics the natural tooth without affecting nearby teeth.
- Dentures and partials - we offer both full and partial dentures depending on your individual needs.
- Crowns and bridges – to restore the shape and size of teeth, we place crowns, or tooth shaped “caps”, over the tooth to strengthen and improve the appearance of your smile. For more sever corrections and missing teeth, we often recommend bridges for lasting results.
- Bonding - we utilize the application of a tooth-colored composite resin to repair decayed, chipped, fractured or discolored teeth.
- Veneers – we use the highest-quality materials in these custom-made shells that hide gaps, stains, misshapen, and crooked teeth.
- Teeth color filling - unlike traditional silver fillings, we use a color that mimics your natural tooth to stop the formation of decay.
- Emergency dental procedures – you can’t always predict a dental emergency, so we offer after-hours appointments during the evenings and weekends upon request.
We accept CareCredit and Lending Cluband. We also offer financing assistance.
Make an Appointment
To make an appointment at our dental office, call now at (502) 326-8000 or fill out our contact form below!